georginapenney37

Winning The Player
Leesa Bow
The Paris Time Capsule: Inspired by a True Story
Ella Carey

Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1)

Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1) - Tara Sivec I love a good vagina joke, almost as much as I love a good willy joke, and vagina jokes are the name of the game in Seduction and Snacks, a gloriously hilarious novel by self-published author Tara Sivec.

I can't remember how many times I belly laughed while reading this book. The story is all about Claire, a young single mum (with a fabulously realistic foul-mouthed little toddler) who got up the duff in a one stand the first time she had sex. Claire's got a dream. She wants to open a chocolate shop but in the meantime she's making money helping out her best friend sell sex toys.

Enter Carter, the father, who's been trying to find the woman he slept with all those years ago when he'd drunkenly crashed a college party. His only clue was that she smelt like chocolate. (Cute, I know, but the sugary sweetness is tempered with just the right amount of sarcasm to be tasty.) Instead of just finding Claire, he finds out he's a daddy as well.

The story goes from there. The characters are brilliant, so refreshing compared to a lot of the usual cliches we see coming out of the publishing gristmill right now. The romance is convincing and realistic, right down to the stretch marks and awkward bedroom moments.

If you want to have a good laugh and love a bit of naughty humor go check this book out. Sivec's got it for sale right now in Kindle for only $1.99 and it's an absolute bargain.